Credit Voyage with Community Business Partnership
Join us virtually for “Credit Voyage” facilitated by Capital One’s Engagement Specialist Sean Chrysostom. Through this seminar, participants will understand:
- The value of having good credit
- Methods for credit goal setting
- Types of credit, credit reports and credit scores
- Strategies to build and rebuild credit
- Tips on maintaining a positive credit report and score
- How to avoid credit fraud
Sponsored by CBP’s Women’s Business Center of Northern Virginia in collaboration with Bailey’s Crossroads Seven Corners Revitalization Corporation (BC7RC).
This program is made possible through funding by Kaiser Permanente.
Learn more about other trainings for Bailey’s Crossroads/ Culmore area businesses at https://cbponline.org/baileys/