About Falls Church
Falls Church is a dynamic, thriving community with a small town feel in the midst of the Washington, DC Metropolitan area. The community is home to a number of unique shopping experiences, regionally known restaurants, top-notch professional services, a number of nonprofit organizations and some of the best schools in the country. Residents are highly educated and have the highest median income in the country, making Falls Church an ideal location for both established and new businesses.
The greater Falls Church area is composed of Falls Church City and parts of Arlington and Fairfax Counties. Falls Church City is a 2.2 square mile independently incorporated City with its own Manager/Council government and school system.
- For information about Falls Church City visit http://www.fallschurchva.gov.
- For information about Falls Church City schools visit http://www.fccps.org.
- For information about Falls Church in either Arlington or Fairfax Counties visit http://www.co.arlington.va.us or http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov, respectively.
- To view a video on the history of the Falls Church City Schools, CLICK HERE.
- To view a video on the history of Falls Church Chamber of Commerce, CLICK HERE.