Registration for Summer Sessions at NOVA
Registration for Summer Sessions at NOVA. Catch Up or Get Ahead!
Registration for summer sessions at NOVA, the Northern Virginia Community College, has begun. Courses are offered in a variety of ways to suit your schedule and learning style - in the classroom, online, or through a combination of methods.
- May 17 is the start date for the 12-week and first 6-week sessions.
- The 10-week session starts on June 1.
- The second 6-week session starts on June 14.
- The third 6-week session starts on June 29.
- Dynamic session classes start and end at any time before or after the regular session dates above.
The Summer schedule can be found at https://www.nvcc.edu/schedule/crs2213/index.html
A student enrolled at another college or university can take summer classes at NOVA while they are home and save time and money by registering as a visiting student with the credits transferring to the student’s home college or university. Information about that can be found at https://www.nvcc.edu/admissions/apply/visiting-students.html
NOVA is an open enrollment institution, so everyone who applies is accepted. Course descriptions can be found in the NOVA catalog at http://www.nvcc.edu/catalog/index.html
Go to https://www.nvcc.edu/admissions/ to begin the registration process. Students must register by 11:59 p.m. on the day before the session begins. Register today!