Falls Church News-Press Advertising Grants
Funded by Kiddar Capital
The purpose of the Kiddar Capital FCNP Advertising Grants is to provide small businesses in the greater Falls Church area with an opportunity they would not otherwise have to advertise in the Falls Church News-Press (the “FCNP”).
GRANT: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Qualifications: Who May Apply
Qualified Applicants must:
- be a member of the Falls Church Chamber of Commerce in good standing;
- have been in operation for at least 6 months;
- be in full compliance with business regulations within their jurisdiction;
- have been financially unable to advertise in any publication (paid advertising in print or web publication) during the 12 months prior to applying for this grant; and
- be a small businesses with 10 or fewer employees, and annual gross receipts under $250,000.
Any and all grant- advertising must be directed at the recipient’s core business. Two advertising package options are available – one for 4 quarter page ads (value $1,995) and the other for 1 half page ad plus 2 quarter page ads (value $1,931.88.)
Application: Who Will Review the Application and Make Grant Decisions?
Applications will be reviewed by both the Chamber and the FCNP and awarded on a revolving basis from August 2017 to August 2018 or until the full amount available of $17,500 has been awarded. Sally Cole, Executive Director of the Chamber will either review the applications, or appoint another Chamber member (or members) to review the applications. Nicholas F, Benton, owner and publisher of the FCNP will review the applications on behalf of the FCNP. The Chamber and the FCNP have full and complete discretion as to the selection of the grantees.