DMV2GO in Falls Church CityName: DMV2GO in Falls Church CityDate: December 8, 2017Time: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM ESTEvent Description:
Once a month, the DMV2GO arrives in Falls Church City! Below is a list of the various services that are available.
The handicapped-accessible* full service office-on-wheels is equipped to process all DMV transactions including:
- Apply for or renew your ID card - available for adults and children.
- Apply for or renew your driver's license - take road and knowledge tests; get your picture taken. Reinstate driving privileges.
- Apply for a Veteran ID card.
- Get a copy of your driving record.
- Obtain vehicle titles, license plates, decals, transcripts.
- Order disabled parking placards or plates.
- Apply for certified copies of Virginia birth certificates.
- Get fishing and hunting licenses.
- Recently moved? If so, stop in to update your address on your DMV record. You can also update your voter registration address and organ donor status.
- Request a Personal Identification Number (PIN) to set up a myDMV account - receive DMV notices via email or phone; conduct secure transactions on the DMV website.
- Obtain a "E-ZPass On-The-Go" transponder. You can also obtain a "E-ZPass Flex" transponder at the Northern Virginia mobile office.
- Search for other state services through a wireless Virginia Internet portal.
- And much more!