About The Chamber
Better business for a better Falls Church
The Falls Church Chamber of Commerce is an independent, non-profit membership organization founded in 1947.
Our Mission - The mission of the Falls Church Chamber of Commerce is to promote local business interests in order to foster economic prosperity and civic well being in the greater Falls Church community.
The Chamber advances its mission by:
• Supporting business and community growth and development
• Providing members with educational, marketing, and networking opportunities
• Advocating Chamber positions on critical business issues
• Encouraging quality business ethics and community respect
Our Board of Directors – Chamber management is directed by its Board of Directors pursuant to the Chamber’s Bylaws. The Board meets the second Tuesday of each month from 8:00 – 9:00 am at the Original Pancake House or Tax Analysts.
Christopher Bergin – Chairman
Falls Church Arts
Our Staff – The Chamber employs two part-time professionals to manage the day to day management of the organization.
• Andrea Alder, Assistant Director – Andrea@fallschurchchamber.org, 703-532-1050.
• Sally Cole, Executive Director – Sally@fallschurchchamber.org, 703-532-1050.
Our Office – The Chamber office is located in Suite 205 at 417 W. Broad Street in Falls Church. Office hours are Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.